Makara Beach Craft Market
November 20, 2022 @ 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
We are proud to bring our Little Bread Loaf goodies to Mākara Beach every third Sunday of the month. Here you will find lots of locally produced arts and crafts – perfect for gifts!
The Mākara Beach Craft Market is a locally run community market full of highly talented stallholders showcasing a huge variety of quality items including:
• Plants, fresh flowers & seedlings
• Fresh artisian bakery items
• Eketahuna Farm Fresh Milk
• Ohariu Valley Farm Fresh Eggs
• Coffee from Rich Coffee Roasters
• French & NZ Cheeses from La Marche Francias Deli
• Clothing, bags and accessories
• Crochet & knitted toys
• Scented Candles & Smudge Sticks
• Homewares & soft furnishings
• Children & baby items
• Skincare products & soaps
• Wheat bags & hot water bottle covers
• Wooden Products
• Ceramics & pottery
• Pet accessories
• Carvings & sculptures
• Wool products
• Much much more.
A selection of the delicious food and drink will be available at the hall to enjoy while you peruse the various treasures and beautiful items for sale.
If you’re up for a day out then it’s highly recommended you head down to the beach and enjoy the local walks and soak up the wild West Coast atmosphere!
Invite a friend or 2 and have a great day out at this fantastic community event, organised and run by Foxtail Events.
The market will be held on Sunday, 20 November 2022 and will run every third Sunday of each month for the rest of the year. Keep an eye out for future dates!
Each stall will have either cash or eftpos facilities available, however as there is limited internet connection in this area, it is best to bring cash to the market too.